Hello, My name is Todd Swanson, and I am a 7th grade student at Johnson Middle School and am completing a year long research project on armor and need to interview someone that makes medieval armor of any type. If you can answer any/all the questions below, it would be greatly appreciated
If you cannot respond to the above questions, could you please forward it to someone who might be able to answer them?
What is your name?
Do you make armor as a business or a club / organization? And if so, who?
What type of armor do you make?
Questions about making armor
1. How long have you been making Medieval Armor?
2. What in your opinion was the coolest thing you have made?
3. How many projects have you had at one time?
4. Have you ever been injured making armor?
5. How often do you mess up on a piece of armor?
6. What is the most time you have spent on a project?
7. What percent of the stuff you make is for your own use?
8. How did you learn to make armor?
9. Did you learn to make or get interested in armor due to a relative? Or did you inspire any relatives in making armor?
10. What is the most modern thing you have made?
11. Do you have anyone you aspire to be like?
12. What is the hardest type or piece of armor do you make?
13. Do you have a favorite type of armor, and why?
14. How often do you go to events involving armor?
15. Do you participate in competitions involving wearing or making armor?
16. Have you ever thought about quitting?
Thank you in advance for your time!